Opening Your Heart: The Starting Point
We encourage all participants new to Walking with Purpose to begin with this 22-lesson Bible study. This Bible study is an incredibly effective guide to a deep, lasting transformation of the heart. Join us as we explore the core questions that we need to wrestle with if we want to experience all that God has for us.
• How can I conquer my fears?
• What is the role of the Holy Spirit in my life?
• What does the Eucharist have to do with my friendship with Christ?
• What are the limits of Christ’s forgiveness?
• Why and how should I pray?
• What is the role of suffering in my life?
• What challenges will I face in my efforts to follow Jesus more closely?
Opening Your Heart will be studied at St. John Bosco, in the St. John the Evangelist Hall from 9:15am to 11:15am beginning Monday, October 7, 2019.
To register for this study, download and complete the registration form by September 30, 2019 click here to download. Please return completed form to the St. John Bosco parish office. Parishioners attending Our Lady of the Shenandoah can email completed forms to Louise DiBenedetto at firstname.lastname@example.org
Study guides should be purchased prior to the first study.
See https://shop.walkingwithpurpose.com/collections/study-guides/products/opening-your-heart-study-guide Note: Ordering from Walking with Purpose may take up to 4 weeks to arrive, or https://www.amazon.com